From: "Ignatius Piazza" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: January 31, 2022 at 10:32:36 AM PST
To: "[email@example.com]" <[firstname.lastname@example.org]>
[Dr. Ignatius Piazza]
Special Personal Message to Knight and Founder Members (upgraded President Members) Who hold Private Training Benefits
Monday, January 31, 2022
With the Restructure on HOLD for member input and consensus, we have returned to the private training policies prior to the Restructure announcement. The policies for scheduling Private Training are as follows:
- Any Private training dates which were on the books as of January 22, 2022 remain unchanged. There is no need to call for confirmation since your training is already scheduled and confirmed.
- Knights and President Members (who were recently upgraded to Founder free of charge) may schedule private training with no fees, but only one course at a time. Once that particular course is completed, you may schedule another. Allowing people to schedule 15-20 courses at a time is unfair to others who are trying to get scheduled as well.
- At this time, the maximum private course duration is four days.
- You may bring the number of guests with you as defined in your membership, free of charge.
- We will make every effort to schedule Knights and Presidents into the time slots they desire.
If YOU are not already a GOLD STAR Member, but would like to be part of positive changes at Front Sight and be recognized as one of the best of the best members when you call the Concierge Staff and see the Range Staff; and would also like 250 to 5,000 F$ Bucks placed in your account to use for ammunition and pro shop purchases like our GOLD STAR Members are doing right now, simply complete the GOLD STAR MEMBER STATUS Enrollment Form today.
Thank you again for your continued, loyal support of the greatest firearms training organization and firearms training facility in the world.
Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Founder and Director
Front Sight Firearms Training Institute
#1 Front Sight Road
Pahrump, NV 89061
Front Sight Firearms Training Institute is committed to the best email practices and has been accredited by the Institute for Spam and Internet Public Policy as meeting the requirements for listing in their SuretyMail IADB Email Accreditation Program. Our IADB registration number is 2007043000543. For more information see http://www.SuretyMail.com
MARK AS SPAM
If you received this newsletter in error or don't want to receive emails from us, please click here to unsubscribe.
This Email Newsletter was sent on 1/31/2022 10:32:36 AM.